Monday, April 4, 2011

Signs of Spring

1. Two pots of zinnia seeds sprouting on the window sill. It’s been fun to see how much they’ve leaped up each time I check on them.

2. A camellia bursting into bloom outside our front door. We bought this last year and I’ve loved the glossy evergreen foliage all winter long. Now I’m hoping for some gorgeous blooms!

3. Fun and floral pillows in the living room proclaim spring’s arrival, even when the temps dip back down to chilly outside.

4. And the flowers continue, even into…

our car! Erik won his battle with the giant pampas grass that used to feature in our front yard and so we picked up this tree today to put in its spot. I can’t wait to see it in the ground!

5. Best of all is a little Spring Princess smiling up at me. What a delight to pull out her cute summery outfits!

No comments :

Post a Comment