Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A loveable leprechaun + holiday parade

St. Patrick's Day 3-10 018 Happy St. Patty’s Day everyone! Of course I couldn’t resist the opportunity to dress up the little guy, isn’t he cute with his four-leaf clover? I’ll confess that I just cut out the clover from felt and stuck it on his onesie with double-sided tape. But he still has it on – luck of the Irish I guess!

It’s been so much fun to celebrate holidays with our little heart-melter, and so I decided to compile a festive photo roundup here, starting with Valentine's Day '09. Since he was due on 2-12 and born 2-19, it seemed fitting to note the red and pink season of his birth even though he stayed inside long enough to allow his parents a Valentine’s date night out on the town. Can you make out the little red hearts on his sleeper?

vday

Next we have the babe all dressed-up for church on his first Easter Sunday. He’s laughing at his bunny rabbit from Grandma and Grandpa… or could those giggles be caused by my less-than-perfect rendition of Peter Cottontail??

easterUnfortunately we didn’t get any pics of Luke in red, white and blue on the 4th of July. But I do love the Luke-osaur hunting for toys on his first Halloween!

hween

What a lively little ‘Indian’ all dressed up for Thanksgiving. He was so enthusiastic about the costume that this one came out a little blurry, sorry about that!

thanksUnfortunately I never could find the right first Christmas outfit in Luke’s size, so no Santa-suit shots coming up next. But here is the little guy in a snowflake sweater checking out the texture of our Christmas wreath.

christmas

Here’s hoping you enjoyed our little holiday parade and that you had a terrific St. Patrick’s Day. In the Irish spirit (or is this Scottish?) I keep catching myself singing ‘my bonny lies over the ocean….’? Erik’s been at a conference these past few days and Luke and I can’t wait for him to return tonight!

1 comment :

  1. What a precious little guy! We definitely enjoyed the holiday roundup. :) I'm still on the lookout for the perfect first Easter outfit for Joshua -- I love Luke's little overalls!

    ReplyDelete