Saturday, February 11, 2012

Luke loves you SEW much!

Luke has been my V-day decorating sidekick this year. He ‘sewed’ the hearts for our light fixture with just a little help from me.

We’re planning to make a few more sewn hearts to tie onto Valentine gifts for his preschool teachers. And I can’t resist adding a cheesy note: Luke loves you SEW much!

Luke’s adorable robot valentines march along a garland that Eleanor is yearning to grab. We’ll see if she manages to snatch it down before its season passes!

This year’s V-day décor is shaping up to be decidedly less elegant than last year’s, but it’s been so much fun to decorate with Luke. He’s growing up so fast and becoming a sweet friend for me. The other night he told me: “Luke and Mommy best friends. Mommy is Tigger and Luke is Pooh!” What a heart-melter!

No comments :

Post a Comment